10 Easy Healthy Breakfast that you can Make with in 10 minutes
Dragging yourself out of bed can take a long time when it’s chilly and dark outside every morning. The next thing you know, you have hit snooze and are rushing to get out the door without having time for breakfast. But everyone understands how crucial healthy breakfast in India is, and skipping it results in poor energy and a mid-morning drop that lasts till your coffee.
We’ve put up a collection of quick and straightforward breakfast dishes that you can cook in under 10 minutes to help make your mornings easier, let you sleep in, and let you have a healthy breakfast.
Poha is one of the healthiest Indian breakfasts because of its high nutrient content. It is a nutritious dish and has a healthy source of carbs, is gluten-free, is loaded with iron, is rich in fiber, and is a fantastic source of antioxidants and other vitamins.
- Poha/chivda, 1 cup (pressed rice)
- Oil1/8 teaspoon Asafoetida
- 2 teaspoons Mustard seeds
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- Curry leaves, 8 to 10
- 2 to 3 whole red peppers
- Potatoes, 1/2 cup (diced small)
- 12 teaspoon turmeric
- 1.5 tsp. Salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely chopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- Wash the poha in a colander, not letting it sit in the water for too long. Allow draining entirely in the colander.
- Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, onions, and whole red chilies to heated oil.
- Add potatoes and stir until they begin to turn a light shade of brown.
- Add the turmeric and boil the potatoes over low heat until they are tender.
- Raise the heat and stir in the poha and salt. Cook until thoroughly combined and hot.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the lemon juice, half of the coriander, and the green chilies.
- Transfer the meal to a serving platter, garnish the remaining coriander, and then plate the food.
Semolina is often delicately dry roasted before being used to make up (called rava or sooji in India). As spices, lentils, onion, ginger, and other ingredients are sautéed in oil or ghee; the semolina is then removed from the heat and set aside. The semolina is then wholly combined in the pan after being added back.
- Oil, 4-6 Tbsp
- Skinned urad dal, 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoons of mustard seeds
- Cumin seeds, 1/4 teaspoon
- 2 onions, sliced
- 5 to 4 curry leaves
- 3 to 4 chopped green peppers
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon ground coconut
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- 250 grams of veggies, diced
- A sliced tomato
- Semolina, 150 grammes
- 2 liters of hot water
- 1 cup curd
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- Squeeze 1 lime
- In hot oil, toast the mustard, cumin, and dal seeds for 15 seconds.
- Include coconut paste, salt, onions, curry leaves, chopped red and green chilies, ginger, garlic, and turmeric. For five minutes, stir and cook.
- Include tomato and veggies. For 3 to 4 minutes, fry.
- Include semolina. Pour water and curd in after two to three minutes. Cook till dry after 5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice to sharpen and garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot
Moong Dal Cheela
The high fiber content of moong aids in decreasing cholesterol and fostering heart health. It is also renowned for having a lot of protein. According to the USDA, a cup of moong dal has 49 grams of protein.
- Moong dal, 200 grams
- 4-5 cheese pieces (diced)
- Crushed paneer combined with chaat masala in one teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon chopped cabbage and capsicum
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon cashew nuts
- Salt to taste
- Ghee (for frying)
- Grind the moong dal and salt into a smooth, flowing batter after soaking it the previous night.
- On a Tawa that has been heated, spread some batter in a circular motion.
- Include all the vegetables and cashew nuts.
- Apply ghee and turn the dish to cook for a few minutes.
- Complement with mint and sweet chutney.
Mix Veg Paratha
One mixed vegetable paratha contains 213 calories. There are 104 calories from carbohydrates, 19 from proteins, and the remaining 92 calories from fat
- 1 kg of whole wheat dough
- To quickly pan-fry ghee.
- 1 teaspoon rock salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Garam masala, 1 teaspoon
- Roasted cumin, just a sprinkle
- 1 tablespoon grated cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp. grated peas
- 1 tablespoon grated radish
- 1 tablespoon grated carrot
- 1 tablespoon grated cauliflower sautéed in turmeric
- 1 tablespoon mashed, fried papad
- Use the dough to form little rounds.
- Form it like a paratha and roll it up. Add some ghee and masala and roll it up.
- Now center the stuffing and fold.
- Roll it once again and shallow cook it on a grill while rotating it.
- When finished, serve with Achar, Saunth, SitaPhal ki Sabzi, or Potato ki Sabzi.
Utilizing puffed rice, uggani is made. Borugulu/maramaralu in Telugu, Mandalu in Kannada, and pori in Tamil are other names for puffed rice. Our kitchen often prepares it for breakfast, snacks, and tiffin boxes.
- Puffed rice, 3 cups
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 medium-sized chopped tomato and onion
- Coriander Leaves, 6–7
- 12 teaspoon Lemon
- 4 to 5 tbsp of Gram dal
- 3 to 5 tbsp. Peanuts
- 7 to 6 Curry Leaves
- Salt to taste
- Powdered turmeric
- Red chili powder
- Squeeze out any extra water after washing the puffed rice in cool water.
- Oil, curry leaves, mustard seeds, urad dal, and peanuts should all be added to a pan until they are tender and brown.
- Add salt, turmeric, and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Next, add your tomato and onion, both diced. Cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add your puffed rice once the onions and tomatoes are tender.
- Place your uggani in a bowl and thoroughly combine them.
- Finally, add some coriander leaves and eat them.
Doodh Poha is prepared by cooking it in sweetened milk and adding more dry fruits as a garnish. It is intended to be consumed cold. If you’re a working woman running behind schedule for work, this is the simple breakfast to prepare.
- 500 ml. of milk
- A cup of poha
- Jaggery, to taste
- Almonds, 1 tbsp (chopped)
- 1-tablespoon cashew nuts (chopped)
- 1/9 cup Raisins (chopped)
- Cardamom 2
- Bay Leaf 1
- Soak the poha in water for a few minutes and drain the extra liquid. Set apart.
- Boil the milk with the bay leaf and cardamom.
- Stir to prevent burning before adding the soaking poha.
- Lower the flame once you’ve reached the correct consistency, then stir in the sugar or jaggery.
- Combine the dried fruit and nuts.
Did You Know?
India is the world’s largest milk producer, with 22 percent of global production.
Sooji Besan Cheela
You desire a quick, simple, and light breakfast. The best option is probably this delicious and healthy cheela recipe made with sooji, besan, chillies, and spices.
- Half a cup of sooji
- Besan, 1/2 cup
- 50 ml of curd
- Chopped onion, One tomato, diced
- 1 to 2 green peppers
- 1 teaspoon of garlic (crushed)
- To taste salt
- To taste red chili powder
- Coriander leaves as a garnish
- To make a smooth batter, pour water into a bowl with the curd. Add some salt, besan, and sooji. Give it a 20–15 minute break.
- Combine the onion, tomatoes, green chilies, garlic, and red chili powder in the same bowl. If more salt is required, add it.
- Heat some oil in a flat pan. A ladleful of the batter should be poured in the center and swirled to form a thin pancake.
- Cook on both sides until light brown. Serve warm.
When you don’t want to make something too complicated or when you have extra leftover bread and your youngster is requesting something tasty, bread upma is an easy and quick breakfast choice.
- 4 pieces of bread, sliced into tiny rectangles
- 2 Tbsp of oil
- 1 finely sliced onion
- Chopped 1/4 cup of beans
- Chopped 1/4 cup of carrots
- Green peas, 1/4 cup
- Salt as desired
- 1 slit green chili
- Powdered turmeric, 1/4 teaspoon
- 10 to 9 curry leaves
- Roasted peanuts in a quarter-cup
- 1 wedge of lemon
- The onions, curry leaves, and green chili are added to the hot oil in the pan. After one minute, add the chopped vegetables and continue to sauté. Cook it for two to three minutes.
- Mix thoroughly after adding the salt and turmeric powder. After that, combine the bread pieces. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until just crisp.
- Add the roasted nuts and a squeeze of lemon after turning off the heat. Serve right away.
Homemade Veg Grilled Sandwich
When you want to give your child something nutritious and delicious for breakfast, a homemade grilled vegetable sandwich is a terrific choice.
- 1 cooked potato and 1 onion
- 1-2 a pepper
- One Small cucumber
- Grated carrot, one
- 100 grams of grated paneer
- 4 pieces of cheese
- 4 tablespoons of mayo
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder taste
- As necessary, tomato sauce
- Slice the cucumber, onion, and bell pepper.
- Combine paneer and grated carrot. Include mayonnaise.
- Spread some tomato sauce on 4 slices of bread. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stand the vegetables on top of each.
- Add the grated veggie mixture on top.
- Add a slice of cheese. Add another piece on top, then butter the grill.
The ideal option for moms to pack in the lunch box is banana pancakes because it takes only 5 to 10 minutes to prepare and can give your child an energy boost while improving their health.
- Baking Powder
- An Egg
- Vegetable Oil
- Put your wet ingredients (egg, milk, vegetable oil, and mashed bananas) and your dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder) in another bowl. Add the dry ingredients to the basin containing the liquid components, then whisk to combine. Your batter’s minor lumpiness is acceptable.
- On a skillet or griddle set over medium-high heat, pour the batter in sections of 14 cups at a time. Cook for a short while, flip with a spatula and cook for a further short while (or until each side is golden brown).
- Serve the banana pancakes right away. You can enjoy them on their own or with your favorite pancake toppings.
Did You Know?
Banana is named after it was sold in a wrapper of aluminum foil for 10 cents in 1876 Philadelphia during World Fair.
——— Here are Two Bonus Items for you ———
Peanut Butter-Banana Cinnamon Toast
Peanut Butter-Banana Cinnamon Toast is a delicious breakfast that just takes 5 minutes to prepare, making it ideal for women running late for work.
- 1 toasty slice of whole wheat bread
- 1/fourth cup peanut butter
- 1 small banana, cut
- Cinnamon as desired
Toast is spread with peanut butter, then banana slices are added. To taste, sprinkle on some cinnamon.
Coconut Blueberry Smoothie
- 1/fourth cup light coconut milk
- Orange juice, 1/4 cup
- Coconut cream, two tablespoons
- 1 cup of blueberries, frozen
- Maple syrup, 1 tbsp (Optional)
Blend the coconut milk, orange juice, coconut cream, blueberries, and any more maple syrup in a blender, until smooth, blend.
Let us know in which one from the above list you have tried and made in less than 10 minutes. Don’t forget to share your experience in the comment section below.